Monthly Archives: July 2013
I recently Took photos for this great 3 bed that just hit MLS today.It’s a great large 3 bed in South Boston that has an awesome open layout. Below are photos and the description from the MLS listing.
“Built in 2007, this stunning open concept three bed/two bath penthouse condo features dramatic 10 ft ceilings, over-sized granite/stainless chef’s kitchen, huge master bedroom with custom walk-in closet, en suite marble bath has walk-in shower, two additional very large bedrooms, second full bath with double vanity, marble tile and jacuzzi tub, expansive living/dining space with gas fireplace, crown molding, hardwood floors, washer/dryer in unit, incredible in-unit storage plus deeded storage closet, and TWO deeded garage parking spaces. All this in a great East Side location.”
In this market it’s always good to know about a listing thats for sale, but not necessarily on the market. My associate Rob Kilgore asked me to post his “quiet listing” so here are the photos and the specs!!!
• 3 bedrooms with 2 1/2 baths • New Construction by well known South End developer Trizad Properties in 2006
• Enormous private roof deck accessible via full stair case and large glass bubble hatch offers commanding views of Back Bay
• Private rear deck off kitchen/living/dining with gas line • Chef’s kitchen features 3 sunny west facing windows, sleek cherry cabinets, granite counters, glass tile style backsplash, deep sink, counter seating for 4, SubZero refrigerator, Bosch oven & gas cook top as well as Fischer Paykel dishwasher
• Private half bath as well as pantry with beverage center/wine chiller and excellent additional storage off the kitchen
• Separate dining area large enough for 12 person table
• Huge building width living area offers gas fireplace and 4 windows
• Coat closet at entry level only one flight from the street
• One full parking space behind the building
• King sized master bedroom with 2 windows & large walk-in closet
• En-suite marble master bath features huge step-in shower with body jets & frameless glass enclosure as well as floating double sinks & toilet • Second bedroom large enough for a queen bed offers closet and two windows
• Third bed with window and closet • Second bath with Carrara top vanity and tub-shower with crisp subway tile
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Central A/C, cherry floors, original curved staircase, recessed lights, high ceilings
• Charming and rich common foyer offers marble and quarter-sawn wainscoting & unit entry doors
• 2 unit self-managed, 100% owner-occupied & pet-friendly association
Price: $1,675,000 Living area: 1,739+/- SF (Master deed reads 1,663SF. Broker measured 1,739SF) Condo Fee: $167 (includes water/sewer, common electric and master insurance) Taxes FY2013: $12,646.75/year (reflects residential exemption)
Interested? I can point you in the right direction to get into this listing. email@example.com
I just saw this on Fox News in Boston this morning and had to put it on my blog. I always love a good timelapse video and have posted a bunch on my site already. This was done by a guy named Sean Collins and there is more info about his video on Boston Magazine. He used a lot of unique angles although I could do without some of the agressive HDR shots. Enjoy!