Tag Archives: South End
Pembroke Street Rental
$2300…1 bed available September 1st. Free laundry in the building and Heat and HW are included in the rent. Hardwwod floors throughout.
Saint Georges Street Rental Building in the South End
Here are the first pics of the newest rental building in the South End. Located on St. George st. This is a brand new 33 unit boutique building. Front facing units overlook the historic Franklin and Blackstone Squares and the penthouse have amazing views of the skyline and have one of the best decks in the city. Some of the building is still being completed so more info is to come. Here are the pics:
here are general prices: +/-
|1 bed/1 bath:||$3,450 – $3,600|
|2 bed/2 bath:||$3,800 – $5,150|
|3 beds:||$5,400 – $5,600|
Penthouse units I hear are going for much more $. If you are interested in getting more pricing info and want to set up a showing, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
I was just sent over the latest renderings for the Sepia which is one of the hottest new developments for the South End. I have to say, this project looks fantastic. Check them out.
84 West Concord St.
If you looking for location, outdoor space, charm, then this is the place. This 1 bed rental has a great layout, renovated kitchen and bathroom, amazing common roofdeck, huge additional storage and common laundry. Unit also gets great light and breeze with the full sized door juliet style balcony. This rental is Available Dec 1st for $2100
214 West Canton St. 2 Beds. $2850
A+ South End location right next to the Southwest Corridor. 5 minute walk to Shaws supermarket and public transportation. Large open living area with Dining/Living Space. Large master bed and good sized second bed. Hardwood floors, high ceilings, great light, W/D in unit, Available Dec 1st. No Pets Please
78 Chandler Street $6400, December 1
Perfect triplex located on one of the South Ends most desirable streets. This rental has all utilities included (Heat HW and Electric). There is an amazing renovated roofdeck that boasts the best views of the city. The views in the Home are also not to be missed. There is Laundry in the unit, central Heat and AC, en suite master bath, and hardwood floors. 4th bedroom is a good size, but flows better as a home office.
Available Now. laundry in building, utilities extra.
Available October 1. Central Air. utilities not included.
Stunning parlor level 1 bed with recent renovation. This has every amenity…Granite/stainless kitchen, in unit W/D, HArdwood Floors, Central Air, Private Deck, decorative fireplaces and beautiful moulding. 1 Full Parking Space included.
Available October 1
Offered at $2950
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to request a showing.
In this market it’s always good to know about a listing thats for sale, but not necessarily on the market. My associate Rob Kilgore asked me to post his “quiet listing” so here are the photos and the specs!!!
• 3 bedrooms with 2 1/2 baths • New Construction by well known South End developer Trizad Properties in 2006
• Enormous private roof deck accessible via full stair case and large glass bubble hatch offers commanding views of Back Bay
• Private rear deck off kitchen/living/dining with gas line • Chef’s kitchen features 3 sunny west facing windows, sleek cherry cabinets, granite counters, glass tile style backsplash, deep sink, counter seating for 4, SubZero refrigerator, Bosch oven & gas cook top as well as Fischer Paykel dishwasher
• Private half bath as well as pantry with beverage center/wine chiller and excellent additional storage off the kitchen
• Separate dining area large enough for 12 person table
• Huge building width living area offers gas fireplace and 4 windows
• Coat closet at entry level only one flight from the street
• One full parking space behind the building
• King sized master bedroom with 2 windows & large walk-in closet
• En-suite marble master bath features huge step-in shower with body jets & frameless glass enclosure as well as floating double sinks & toilet • Second bedroom large enough for a queen bed offers closet and two windows
• Third bed with window and closet • Second bath with Carrara top vanity and tub-shower with crisp subway tile
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Central A/C, cherry floors, original curved staircase, recessed lights, high ceilings
• Charming and rich common foyer offers marble and quarter-sawn wainscoting & unit entry doors
• 2 unit self-managed, 100% owner-occupied & pet-friendly association
Price: $1,675,000 Living area: 1,739+/- SF (Master deed reads 1,663SF. Broker measured 1,739SF) Condo Fee: $167 (includes water/sewer, common electric and master insurance) Taxes FY2013: $12,646.75/year (reflects residential exemption)
Interested? I can point you in the right direction to get into this listing. email@example.com